Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) is the biggest problem of the present world, where MSW is dumped as land fill and making huge mountains of waste, creating havoc with the environment due to foul smell, spoils the groundwater in rains.
The other solution is incineration, which again spoils the environment, so Gasification has come up as a best possible solution for treatment of MSW.
- Multiple standard lines at 100,000-140,000 tpa
- Optional drying and processing of organics
- RDF mix of MSW fraction, plastics, and compost
- Flexible changing feedstocks
- Ability to emphasize manual labor, intensive handling or automation
- Flexible handling of MSW including variable content and high humidity