Rotary kiln is a rotating cylindrical vessel which is used for drying, calcination and sintering in a continuous process with the use of hot gases. The hot gases may be generated in an external furnace or by a flame inside the kiln. Our cement rotary kiln and sponge iron rotary kiln has been developed for performing drying, calcination and sintering work in a continuous process. Widely used for cement, pet coke calcination, sponge iron and other materials, it uses hot gases for the operation. Integrated with variable speed drive, process automation and instrumentation, this kiln ensures optimum operational control. In addition to technology, its design features better inlet and outlet sealing to ensure minimum false air entry.
- Length to Diameter Ratio – 14 to 16.
- Specific Heat Consumption (for Clinker) - 695 to 750 Kcal/Kg.
- Main drive – variable speed drive
- Designed to use alternative fuels also.
- Process automation and instrumentation for optimum operational control.