What are the payment methods for purchasing on Envmart.com and what payment methods do you accept?
Envmart accepts the following modes of payment:
- Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net banking of all major banks
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
What is COD (Cash on Delivery)? Are there any additional charges for the COD order?
- No. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a Credit/Debit card or online shopping is not your forte. If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Envmart.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) payment method instead. Envmart offers you the option of paying for the purchase at your doorstep. Just place your order and make a cash payment to our COD partner upon the delivery of your item.
- Please check the deal page before buying. Envmart does not offer COD at all locations. Please enter your pin code to check the availability of the COD option at your location.
How do I place a Cash on Delivery order?
- Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select "Pay by Cash on Delivery" Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Can I pay COD (Cash on Delivery) for every product I buy on Envmart?
How can I pay if the COD option is not available at my address?
- If the cash on delivery option is not available at your address you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card
- We also restricted the Cash on Delivery facility for certain customers based on our long-term experience. How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
- We accept payments made using Visa, Maestro Card, and American Express credit cards.
- We accept payments made using Visa, Master Card, and Maestro debit cards.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Envmart?
Your online transaction on Envmart is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Envmart uses Razor Pay as a payment gateway to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on Envmart are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.