Envinfra Solutions Pvt. Ltd. A company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office 81/5, 8F, Varbina Street, Ixia-5, Vatika City, Sector - 49, Gurugram, Haryana, India, 122018 (“the Company”) offers online B2B & B2C marketplace to sell the products and services.
Envmart.com a "Site" is an electronic commerce platform to aid the businesses to sell their environmental products, software and services to the customers directly/indirectly and allow other businesses to list their products and services to connect the B2C and B2B customers.
All terms are not outlined within this profile include the meanings ascribed to all of them in the Terms and conditions of Use Agreement between the two of you i.e. you and envmart.com which by access to this Web site you agree to accept.
1. Information collection
In order to provide a better service to you, we may, in the course of and in relation to provision of our services or products, collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as, your name, your company name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number, email address, website, nature of business and product/service details etc. of your company) when you register with us, use our services, attend our functions, or communicate with us. In some circumstances, we may also collect personal identification data such as your passport or identity card number, date of birth and/or nationality for security and verification purposes;
- In connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
- the content of any communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
The provision of personal data by you is necessary in order for us to provide you with the requested services and for us to perform our contractual obligations (if any) to you (as one of the legitimate interests of Envmart). If you do not supply such data, we may be unable to provide the requested service.
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used.
In addition, when you browse the Site, we will collect the basic technical information that your browser sends to the Site such as your browser type and language, access times, the address of the site from which you came to the Site, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, or click stream data within our website (i.e. the actions taken in connection with the Site) etc. We collect such technical information during your visit to the Site through our automatic data collection tools, which may include cookies and other commonly used technologies. We collect such data for the purpose of improving the functionality of the Site. Further information on cookies is set out below.
2. What Do We Use Your Personal Data For?
We use the data to provide you with our products and services, to develop new offerings and to protect Envmart and our visitors, exhibitors, buyers, suppliers and advertisers as detailed below. In some instances, we will request that you provide data to us directly. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested products and services.
We use the data for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- To create personalized product recommendations on behalf of online advertisers to present to online visitors by email or phone.
- To market relevant Envmart online services (e.g., Product/Supplier Alerts, Magazines) by print DMs, eDMs, telemarketing calls, SMS or other platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn or through third party agencies.
- To market relevant Envmart Product and Services (e.g., Buyer apps, Summits, Start Up Launchpad) by print DMs, eDMs, telemarketing calls, SMS or through other platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn or through 3rd party agencies
- To create contact lists of Online and/or Offline visitors who have opted in to third party marketing. These lists are segmented based on visitor preferences, behaviors or demographics and can be rented/sold to verified third party vendor for direct marketing on behalf of their clients.
- Using third party marketing materials from our partners (advertisers or service providers) to market to Envmart Online and Offline visitors who have opted in to third party marketing. These visitors are segmented based on preferences, behavior or demographics, by print DMs, eDMs, telemarketing calls, SMS or through other platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn or through third party agencies.
- Create contact lists for surveys and similar market research activities.
- To facilitate review of visitor details for qualification purposes by Advertisers and Exhibitors who have received Requests for Information or similar from visitors to our Online site or Tradeshows, through our Messaging Service and to facilitate communications between parties by email/phone/chat in relation to such requests.
- Our Customer Services team may use your personal data when responding to your comments, feedback, inquiries, questions, to give you appropriate support to fulfil your needs and requests
- Our Technical Support team may use your personal data to (i) facilitate internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services and improve your user experience, including providing more relevant customized content to you; (ii) detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect your rights and property as well as ours.
- Use the data for purposes associated with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will only use your personal data for those purposes set out above and only where we are satisfied that it is necessary and that its use falls under one or more of the following legal grounds, i.e.:
- To comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to
- To fulfill obligations under a contract signed between you and us, or
- To support 'legitimate interests' that we have as a business provided it is always carried out in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights
- Or exceptionally for clearly defined and limited cases, where you have freely given consent
3. Disclosure Of Information
In addition to the circumstances described above, ENVMART may disclose User's Personal Information if required to do so:
- by law, required by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or in reference to any legal process;
- to conduct our business;
- for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
- to secure our systems; or
- to enforce or protect our rights or properties of ENVMART or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Personal Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
Such disclosure and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such disclosure and storage.
4. How Do We Secure your Personal Data?
Whilst we cannot guarantee to keep your data 100% secure, we are committed to protecting you (and us) from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, destruction of personal information that we hold.
- We regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical, logical and organizational security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems and data stores.
- Our regular reviews include engaging external security consultants to test effectiveness of implemented security measures.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need access to the relevant personal information in order for them to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- We implement strong access control mechanisms, such as two-factor authentication, identity & access management in addition to strong password policies.
- Where appropriate, we use technical solutions such as encryption, pseudonymization and anonymization to further protect data at rest and in transit.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
On your part, we encourage you to use a unique and strong password to protect your account, activate the two-factor authentication (2FA) feature that we provide, limit access to your computer and log out after using our services. In addition, you should make sure your computer is updated with the latest security patches and protected with an anti-malware product at all times.
Envmart is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Information. The Website also linked too many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Please note that you are responsible for the personal information that you choose to share, disclose or submit voluntarily while using our website and which can be viewed by members of third party applications or messengers.
5. Links to Other Sites
Our Platform may provide links to other websites or application that may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Your Rights
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your personal information that we process is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and any of your personal information that we process that you inform us is inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are processed) is erased or rectified. You may access, correct, and update your personal information directly through the functionalities provided on the Platform. You may delete certain non-mandatory information by logging into our website and visiting Profile and Settings sections. You can also write to us at the contact information provided below to assist you with these requests.
Cookies are small, sometimes encrypted text files that are stored on computer hard drives by websites that you visit. They are used to help you to navigate on websites efficiently as well as to provide information to the owner of the website. Cookies do not contain any software programs. There are two general types of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are only used during a session online and will be deleted once you leave a website. Persistent cookies have a longer life and will be retained by the website and used each time you visit a website. Both session and persistent cookies can be deleted by you at any time through your browser settings and in any event, will not be kept longer than necessary.
We use an email delivery and marketing company to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixels tags and cookies are used in those emails and at our Site to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our web site.
8. Children Information
9. Data Retention
We retain your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable Envmart to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymized form for analytical and research purposes.
11. Consent/ Dispute
12. Opt-Out Policy
- The third party service providers with whom the Company may share personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. The Company provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners. These settings can be found on the Platforms.
- If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from all the Company’s lists and newsletters, the User can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, the User can contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company reserves the right to limit membership based on availability of contact information. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
Feedback or Concern
For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact Grievance Officer at: Email Address:email@example.com